– win up to 1,500 & VIP Holiday to Hawaii
As well as one lucky player winning a dream vacation for two to Hawaii – worth €7,000, there’s also the chance for you to win a share of 100,000 Aloha! Cluster Pays! Every 20 rounds played on Aloha! Cluster Pays generates one tickets for the Hawaii Prize Draw and one ticket for the 100,000 Prize Draw. A minimum of €0.10* per spin must be made during the promotional period to be eligible for the draw. A random draw will be held on 30th March.on our brand new slot game –
What: Prize Draw
Prize: 7.000€ Trip to Hawaii for two + 100.000 Free Spins.
Game: ‘Aloha! Cluster Pays’ (desktop & mobile)
How: Minimum €0.10 spin on Aloha! Cluster Pays, 20 spins=1 ticket. Maximum 50 tickets per day/player
When: 22nd -29th March
Who: All players, all markets except for Canada
Promote: No earlier than 22nd March
Terms & Conditions:
- ‘Promotion’ will henceforth refer to the entire ‘The Aloha! Cluster Pays™ Promotion’.
- The Aloha! Cluster Pays™ Promotion will run between Tuesday 22nd from launch of game and Tuesday 29th March 23:59, 2016 (CET).
- Players who complete twenty (20) game rounds on Aloha! Cluster Pays™, will gain one (1) entry into the prize draw to win a VIP trip to Hawaii and one (1) entry into the prize draw to win a share of 100,000 Free Spins.
- A minimum of €0.10* per spin must be made during the promotional period to be eligible for the draw.
- Each player can earn up to fifty (50) tickets per day.
- Hawaii Trip:The Grand Prize winner will receive a holiday to Hawaii worth €6,750 (€1,000 spending money included).
- Includes: Return flights for two (2) from a major European airport to Honolulu.
- Private return airport transfers. Seven (7) nights in 4* accommodation at Luana Waikiki, Honolulu.
- Turtle canyon snorkel cruise by catamaran. Includes hotel pick up, professional guide, all snorkel equipment, drinks, lunch.
- A surfing lesson for two at Waikiki beach. €1,000 spending money.
- The holiday is not transferable and there is no cash or bonus alternative.
- The holiday must be redeemed within 6 months of the promotion closing.
- The winner and travel companion are responsible for applying for their own visa.
- If the winner’s travel companion is under twenty-one (21) years of age, the winner must be the travel companion’s parent/legal guardian.
- The travel companion must travel on the same itinerary and at the same time as the winner.
- The winner and the travel companion are solely responsible for obtaining valid passports and any other documents necessary for international travel.
- Winner and guest are solely responsible for their own conduct while accepting the prize and agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations pertaining to use and enjoyment of the prize, including, but not limited to, consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or gifts.
- No refund or compensation will be made by in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight.
- Travel and accommodation are subject to availability.
- Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Promotion, and those set forth by the airline carrier, as detailed in the passenger ticket contracts.
- All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, passenger tariffs or duties, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of the winner.
- The winners may be asked to participate in non-paid publicity and accept that pictures may be published.
- 100,000 Free Spins will be shared between 5,000 players across selected operators.
- Free Spins are valid on Aloha! Cluster Pays™ only (desktop and/or mobile).
- Free Spins are available on both desktop and mobile versions of the qualifying game.
- Free Spin winnings must be turned over (35x) thirty five times before withdrawal.
- The random draw will be held by on Wednesday 30th March 2016 (CET).